Professional 4 way system adapted to the size of the venue, able to deliver 120 dB peaks at FOH and 105 dB average for the entire audience. Frequency response should be from 20 Hz to 16 kHz without any distortion and no audible buzz or noise. We ask you to provide a 31-band graphic Equalizer inserted on main L/R buss accessible at FOH position.
For your information:
200-500 venues: from 3 to 6 kwatt + subs
+500 venues: from 6 to 10 kwatt + subs
+1000 venue: from 14 kwatt + subs
The band requires a professional mixing console (Digital) with 24 mono XLR mic inputs or more and 4 stereo inputs, 8 groups, and 8 VCA groups. Each input should have a sweep able high pass filter, a 4 band parametric Eq, 6-pre-fader aux sends for monitors, 4-post aux sends for FX.
If monitors are sent from FOH please provide five more pre aux sends with six 31 band graphic eq accessible at mixing position!
· 6 x Compressors (BSS, XTA, Drawmer, DBX...)
· 6 x Gates (BSS, XTA, DBX, Drawmer, Aphex...)
· 2 x Reverb Yamaha SPX990, Lexicon PCM 70/80, TC Electronics M1, or similar...
· 1 x Delay with Tap Tempo TC Electronics 2290 / D2
· 1 x CD player / Lap Top
The band requires a professional mixing console with 24 mono XLR mic inputs. Each input should have a sweep able high pass filter, a 4 band parametric Eq, 6 aux sends with 6 graphic Eq inserted .We currently don’t have any monitor mixer, so if you could provide a good and friendly monitor technician.
· 6 x 31 band graphic EQ.
· 7 x 15” Low / 2” High type MTD115, Nexo PS15, D&B Max 15.
· 2 sides fill Meyer MSL 4, Martin F2 or similar... (500 venue!)
Only needed when monitors sent from FOH
Aux send to
2 x 600w
Voc lead, Acc., Guitars
1 x 400w
Guitar L&R, Acc.
1 x 400w
Guitar L&R, Voc.
1 x 400w
Kick, Bass, Voc.
2 x 600w
2 x 3-way
Voc. Lead, Acc., Kick
Line up for drum set
Yamaha 8000 / 9000 series, or T.T.C /Rock Custom 8 Piece drum set all birch/Mahogany wood Included:
· 22”x18” bass drum X 2
· 8” x 14” snare, Maple wood.
· 10” 12” 14” toms + tom holders
· 18" Floor drum (with legs)
· 7 Professional massive boom stands for cymbals.
· Massive professional snare stand.
· Massive professional hi-hat stand.
· Massive drummer throne.
· 5 x
· Pair of hi-hat 14” Raker heavy / Sabian HH
· 20” Ride Raker heavy / Sabian HH.
· Pro double pedal with double chain and double plates.
· Guitar left: Marshall JCM (not 900)/
· Guitar right: Marshall JCM (not 900)/
· Bass guitar: Ampeg SVT/Mesa boogie-400 head with 1x 15”+4x10”
· 6 Guitar stands
· 1 ventilator for drummer
2 Bars of 6 Thomas Par 64 Cans + Colors, 1000W per unit for front light 4 Bars of 6 Thomas Par 64 Cans + Colors, 1000W per unit for backlight 8 Moving Heads / intelligent lights - Martin, VariLite, Clay Paky, or Giotto 6 Strand or CCT Leko Light 100Ow Per unit, 12/9 lenses 1 Set of AC 650w per unit (all together 8 units AC) for Backlight MA lighting, Wholehog or Evolight lighting console.
* THE ARTIST'S CREW HAS TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE STAGE AREA 4 HOURS PRIOR THE TIME OF PERFORMANCE. AT THIS TIME, SOUND AND LIGHTING EQUIPMENT SHOULD BE ALREADY ON STAGE, MONITORS AND F.O.H. SYSTEM SHOULD BE ANAL YZED AND TUNED AND LOCAL CREW SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR BALANCE IN AN EMPTY HALL I THEATER.
TECHNICIANS AND SOUND ENGINEERS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR THE ARTIST DURING THE WHOLE SOUND CHECK.
“Metal Scent” is a 5 musician's band, traveling with a soundman and tour manager, a total of 7 people. Attached please find the minimum accommodation requested by “Metal Scent”:
7 round trip tickets from
Transportation from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the airport, by the end of the event.
7 single rooms or 4 with 2 separated double size beds in no less then a 3 stars hotel.
A full breakfast and dinner meals for each person per day.
75 $ per person, per day, for other accommodations such as lunch and other beverages and food expenses.
Transportation from the hotel to sound check or show and back to the hotel by the end of the show.
2 Back stage rooms (or one large) for the band to get dressed, rooms must have lights, mirrors, electricity, tables, at list 7 chairs, some food such as sandwiches, vegetables,meat,cheese, fruits, soft drinks, coffee, tea, some hard liquor such as beers, wine, vodka and whisky.
All rights reserved, Metal Scent C & P,Acum,I.L,